Help With Painting A Pattern

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys

i have in possesion one of those Undersized UK Bios, when i first got it many years ago it was pride and joy of my collection hahahahahaha how we all learn ehh !!

I now have to full sized Bios one i definately know the paint scheme and plan to crack on with very soon but im stuck for an idea on the other, the Normal colours of Bios dont appeal to me i love the not so Ordinary.

any way

ive been practicing techniques on the Undersized bio the effect im after is a snake skin type look to the paint job, ive tried using Fishnet stockings but the results were less than pleasing

anyone got any better ideas on how to achieve this please

Hey Guys

i have in possesion one of those Undersized UK Bios, when i first got it many years ago it was pride and joy of my collection hahahahahaha how we all learn ehh !!

I now have to full sized Bios one i definately know the paint scheme and plan to crack on with very soon but im stuck for an idea on the other, the Normal colours of Bios dont appeal to me i love the not so Ordinary.

any way

ive been practicing techniques on the Undersized bio the effect im after is a snake skin type look to the paint job, ive tried using Fishnet stockings but the results were less than pleasing

anyone got any better ideas on how to achieve this please

I've done snakeskin patterns by using the plastic mesh thingies that embroiderers use. Spray paint through the mesh and you get a nice snake-scale effect.

I also just recently painted a pattern on a costume skin that turned out pretty nice:

6834460201_fd8b9b9bd4.jpg

I did it by gluing the plastic rings from a couple of beer six-packs together, putting them in a posterboard frame and using it as a stencil.

It may be a bit on the small side, but you can always look on ebay for airbrush stencils. You can find some pretty cheap.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back