Help with next cowl sculpt (Batman)

Inky37

So, I'm thinking after I finish up my Deadpool mask I'm going to try my hand at Batman. My problem is he's always been one of my favorites so I have too many versions that I like, so I'm asking for opinions. Right now I feel like I have it narrowed down to Noel, Flashpoint, Begins (but a two piece), Arkham Origins and Asylum. Of course I'm also partial to his look from the late 80's early 90's as that's what I grew up with, and I know this one is out there, but I always loved the beefed up monster version of Batmite.
All that said, I'm also open to suggestions. Any opinions or votes would be greatly appreciated!

Ok, time for the next project and I think I have it narrowed down to Arkham Asylum or Origins. My concern with Origins is it's a two piece. I've never made a cowl like that before, how do you ensure there are no gaps? (specifically under the chin where there is very little material on the head portion) Or are you supposed to wear something underneath to "hide" the gaps?

Any opinions between the two or help on the two piece construction would be appreciated!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back