help with my spear

morbius

ok so when i was halloween shopping i came across this spear and i wanted it so bad but left it alone for a week or 2 till i had to have it. the pole was really lame,so i chopped the tip off and stuck it on a broom handle. My idea was to make this like a trophy spear, something from a hunt that was worth keeping. the weapon of my greatest hunt. only problem is i dont no what kind it is. first it looked african then spartan then trojan? what do you guys think, i'd really like to know.

spear006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks a bit like a Trojan spear to me if you ask, but you came acrossed a great find, somtimes those funky Halloween props do come in handy as much as I hate to
admit, lol Ive never looked at Halloween the same again, ever sense I started getting into cosplaying about 2 years ago. =P But anyways great find, and good job with
the handle change, it fits ^^

thanks akisha. its really cool to cause i got the narin bio and it has the same dirty gold look to it as well

I was doing some google and I would say it is Trojan as well. A spartan spear head looks like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back