help with mask shape

Wolfff

well i just finished making my P1 mask with pepakura and i noticed that the shape is kinda off and i was wondering if anyone can help me since i'm new to this. View attachment 23734

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
well i just finished making my P1 mask with pepakura and i noticed that the shape is kinda off and i was wondering if anyone can help me since i'm new to this.

well,....hard to tell since the pics are sideways but i'd say ( in my opinion )
that the mouth is too big and the crown is too small,.....

depends really on what you're going for but,....
compared to the P1 it just isn't quite flared out enough,......

but just my opinion ,......nothing more

EDIT--- for some reason the side view looks pretty good,.......but from the front it looks how i described

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like someone squeezed the 3d mask model with non linear scale along one axis when it was in the 3d application before converstion to paper output. Maybe they were tyring to get it to fit on 8.5x11 paper output or make a better wall mounted art or soemthing.

*shrugs

Still - looking good. its got great symmtry and everything else on it looks fine.

Cathat

hot glue a few thick wires along the inside of the helmet ........ put it on your predator mask and adjust the wires as such

if you dont have a predator mask then just mess with the wires until it looks right..........or you could add some bits to it.....make it a custom helmet

i remember i used the same model and im using it again for my current predator

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back