Help with LR223 Imperial Probe Droid Pod

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joewhite

Sr Member
Dude, I have plans to make raw copies. I haven't had time to order the materials and get started on all the donor casting but once I do, I can hook you up. Of course, if you can find them somewhere else before I can make them, grab em, I'm still gonna make copies anyways.

Joe

ralphee

Sr Member
Cut from the front nose cone. Think i may have a casting or two Flint, there not great, but workable, i gave out the best of the bunch to other buddies, but if you can fix it up and cast five, i think i can hook you up!

lee

Boba Flint

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Lee, Scott,
Thanks for your offer. I was hoping to buy a set of casts. I'm really trying to avoid molding and casting. Just not in the mood, you guys know what I mean. I know you all have been there. :)