Help with buying stuff!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Queen Hunter

Well, i want to buy a bio helmet, but i just noticed, i have absolutely no idea how to do it :mad: . all i know is contact the person and ask if you can buy the item. but, how do you use a pay pal page, do they send it to you, or are you supposed to find one and send it to them? basically all i'm asking is for someone to tell me how to actually buy something from someone! pretty please?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

swift kinfe

No do you have a paypal acount or something because they wont send you a page.You need to have n acount on paypal inorder to use it.

Queen Hunter

No do you have a paypal acount or something because they wont send you a page.You need to have n acount on paypal inorder to use it.

yeah i have an account. so with that account, i fill it out and send the page to them or something because right noe i am utterly confused. sorry i keep bothering you, but i am a noob at these things

mothmonty

Sr Member
Here is the step by step process for paypal
1. Log in to your paypal account
2. At the top of the page there is a tab (link) that says "send money" - Click on it
3. You enter in the email (which is the paypal account) of the person you want to send money to. Do this is the section that says "To"
4. Under "amount" make sure you enter how much money you have to send, beside that is a drop down menu button that allows you to select the currency. So, for example, if the item is $300 US Dollars make sure you select US Dollars
5. Then click for goods/service or ebay (if you are buying an item it is a "good")
6. Then hit continue
7. On the Next Page make sure to confirm that your address and bank/credit card information is correct
8. Add an email message. i.e. Money for Bio Helmet. Here is the cash for the Bio helmet, please let me know when it ships with a tracking number Thanks Queen Hunter
9. Click "Send Money"

This is the process, I hope that helps