Help With Bio-Helmet?

lttankor7

Wassup guys? just joined today. i'm new to customization so dont flame me. I have a question...i'm going to be buying a Bio-Helmet off of amazon and editing it. When i saw the helmet, all was good except the eyeslots. you can see into the mask. i dont want tost. i want to to look realistic. is there anything i can use, at all, to give the eyslots a black sunglass tint, but to the point where i can see out of it?

Ummm,,,that sounds a tad expensive and advanced. However thanks for the idea. i was thinking taking out sunglasses lens and glueing them in place.

ok, that'll work too....
you could use just about any clear plastic to spray with the nite-shade, it's not that expensive or advanced.... In fact, it's so easy, a caveman could do it! lol

Nite-Shade? never heard of it. But i will try and find it. any ideas for a kama? you know, those things that they wear around their thighs and groin?

I'm sure most people just fabricate them. There are patterns here somewhere, just trace them on plastic or foam, cut 'em out, assemble them and Bob's your uncle.

just a quick FYI ..those bios you see on amazon are small wall hangers ..they barely cover a human face let alone a mask

Get a piece of window tint. Ask for a sample from a window tint company on the net. Laminate it. Very cheap and easy.

if i were to send u to anyone to get a cheap .. well not cheap like bad. but cheap as in good but not a lot of dough. id say Mysteria Models. i got my SCar Bio from them. have had it for 3 years now. very good condition. it was like 150 Raw. u gotta dremel it and paint it. but imo worth it. sometime su can find a good deal in MBS member buy-sell forum if someone is gettin rid of bio or something. or a bad Cast. Gl reguardless

Thanks Guys! And...the masks are just wall-hangers and dont normally fit the face? what about halloween shops? would they have a cheap copy?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back