Help with airbrush

TehEl1te

Sr Member
My friend's paasch airbrush stopped working. He said the top part you pull back that regulates how much paint you are spraying has no tension and its not spraying any paint. Any of you know what this could be? Its the kind that feeds from the bottom in a jar. I believe he got it at hobby lobby...

There shouold be a spring clip, behind the trigger. Here is an exploded view of a Typical Badger. Sounds like either he took the brush apart and lost the spring clip (Labeled "Winged Back Lever" in diagram) or he somehow got it in front of the trigger upon reassembly. I only have somewhat of a clue about what I'm talking about because I found myself in a similar situation two days ago when mine arrived. i found it necessary to completely disassemble the whole brush to see how it worked, lol. Personally, I would email Paasch at paascheair@aol.com and inquire about a similar exploded view with parts numbers, so he knows if he's missing something and can determine what he needs to order. Best of luck!

Paasche exploded views should be provided in the user's manual, or available online by model number. A quick search brought up a few, but linking random images from a google search probably won't be too helpful without knowing the model number.

if i remember right paasche 's are very internal and compact,.....
bottom fed means it's a syphon ( that how ya spell it ?? )

depends which style of gun it is but,......yea i hate working on / cleaning paasche's ,....
but they run bad-ass when they do ,......

if you can break it down all the way def clean even where there isn't debris
never know with bottom fed guns,.....they're moody

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back