Help wanted in becoming one ugly mo fo..

1uglymofo

Hi there,

Firstly appologies if I have broken some forum etiquet in just plonking myself on this forum..
If so could you educate me in the polite ways of the lair
Basically I'd like to build a predator suit starting with the head..
I know little about the different designs etc is there a guide to this detailing different bios masks and the fleshy face under mask?
I've seen options on Ebay and having had a quick gander at your forums I beieve there are issues with copy casts etc
Id really like a decent undermask with potential to operate the manibles with animatronics or elastic etc..
I'm used to foam latex prosthetics.. anything to keep the mask biological would be awsome.. maybe half mask / prosthetic combos?

So if anyone can give us a friendy shove in the rough direction down the garden path on my stabilised bycycle on my first learning journy to becoming one ugly mo fo..
That would be marvelous..

At the end of the day I'd like to buy some bits..

Cheers Very much!

Welcome, I have just joined yesterday, and so far I have ordered a bio, and undermask. The best place to start is with what Pred look you want to go for, then work on the head. From that point I think you should be good. I have had a lot of members help me out so just ask around.

Good Luck

Eternal

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back