HELP! Trying to find Sarah Connors cadet hat!

Executioner

So I think I've surfed my way around the entire internet and I'm still having trouble finding this style of cadet hat. None of them have this specific cut to the front where its rounded and more squared around the sides and back. Here is a picture of the actual prop. Please help me locate it if you have free time. My girlfriend is going as Sarah this Halloween and I'd love to surprise her with it. Shes looked online as hard as I have. We both strive for exact copies when making our costumes. Thanks again everyone!
img15.jpgimg16.jpg

Damn, that's going to be tough. Could be custom. I wish you both the best of luck, I'll see if I can do some hunting and ask some ex military friends.

Thank you, that would be much appreciated! Maybe there's another name other than cadet I should be searching under? I really didn't think this part of the outfit would be so hard to find. We've tracked down everything else needed.

Did you have any luck mate? I'd like to nab one too to go with a display.

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back