Question Help!! Tapatalk and Image hosting problems

joshslayton

so I recently made a few thread post yesterday on the tapatalk app but the pictures wont show up in desktop mode. the pictures show up fine in the app but there non existant in desktop mode. any idea whats causing this?

Re: pictures wont show in desktop mode

so I recently made a few thread post yesterday on the tapatalk app but the pictures wont show up in desktop mode. the pictures show up fine in the app but there non existant in desktop mode. any idea whats causing this?
Can you provide a link to the post(s) in question so that we can take a look?

Re: pictures wont show in desktop mode

Yes, another BTTF2 nike footwear bag build
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...erpf.com/showthread.php?t=291376&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of the images are showing up (although some took awhile to load). You should really load the images via a desktop browser so that they are hosted here instead of via tapaptalk links as we will no longer be using tapatalk once we moved to the new software platform.

So ever since Photobucket turned to crap Ive been using the image hosting on Tapatalk.

Today i noticed that the pics Ive posted in theforums can only be seen if im using the Tapatalk app. If Im not looking at the forum through the Tapatalk app there are no photos visible.

Does anyone know what what the issue is with this??
It never do this before.

I've seen 3 or 4 threads now where there are clearly supposed to be pictures, but I do not see them let alone links to them when browsing from Google Chrome on a Windows desktop pc

I've seen 3 or 4 threads now where there are clearly supposed to be pictures, but I do not see them let alone links to them when browsing from Google Chrome on a Windows desktop pc

Thanks. Were these missing pics from other posters or just mine?

Might be Tapatalk or RPF issue maybe

Thanks. Were these missing pics from other posters or just mine?

Might be Tapatalk or RPF issue maybe

Yours, plus others

I was looking at the 1/12 Probe Droid thread and all the pics were missing (I swore I had seen them there back when the thread was originally posted)

I noticed it also in the thread on the 1/144 "scratch built" snowspeeder. People's comments clearly mention pictures, but I didn't see any

Yours, plus others

I was looking at the 1/12 Probe Droid thread and all the pics were missing (I swore I had seen them there back when the thread was originally posted)

I noticed it also in the thread on the 1/144 "scratch built" snowspeeder. People's comments clearly mention pictures, but I didn't see any

Ugggh. Seems to be a tapatalk issue with their image hosting

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back