Help! Question about a type of fastener


Well-Known Member
I need to know what the belt/buckle fasteners on this piece of armour are called:
I've tried things like "leather belt fastener" and found next to nothing. Do they have some special name? I really need to know where I could buy some premade. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, just found some on Etsy. Realized I hadn't tried "closure" and found exactly what I was looking for.
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.