Help please. Jurassic Park fossil dig photos.

SPS

Allo allo! No. this isn't Rene, just a friendly forum goer, ready to call on the assistance of the incredible RPF population.
I'm doing a little gathering of references for something I'd like to do sometime in the near future.
I was wondering if any of you amazing folk might have some clear photos of the dinosaur skeleton first seen in the beginning of the first Jurassic Park film?

This one:
JP93-dig1.jpg

Any photos of this skeleton would be of great help. Close up, complete aerial, etc.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers - Chris

Not helpful, bus maybe a clue:

There was a picture of this raptor in the Lost World Game for Playstation. Back in these day I had an Explorer Cartridge, with a modi to extract picture file from games...

Maybe its possible to get that picture anywhere, it was the same skeletton with a green/black backround...

I know this has nothing to do with what you are after, but found this after a search and thought you might like it as a JP fan:

turok_dinosaur.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back