HELP!! Places to get Han Solo Blaster conversion parts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by TheLipmannToy, Oct 21, 2011.

1. TheLipmannToy

TheLipmannToy New Member

Hey everyone, another new member here :)

After a lot of researches, I found that Blast-tech is selling Han Solo Blaster conversion parts, and the quality of the parts are really good. However, John(Blast-tech) said that most of the parts were no longer available. As a result, I am looking for Han Solo Blaster conversion parts. No matter what type of Han Solo Blaster, I am looking forward to you guys' answer.

P.S. Does the Doopydoos Han Solo resin blaster kit good? Please give me some ideas. :confused

Lipmann

2. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

3. Mr Webber

Mr Webber Sr Member

Im just finishing off a Doopy ANH right now, for my purposes its a great kit.

4. TheLipmannToy

TheLipmannToy New Member

Thanks a lot guys!

5. TheLipmannToy

TheLipmannToy New Member

Bump to get more informations

6. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

7. Anakin Starkiller

Anakin Starkiller Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

8. Dann

Dann Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

9. gyoung2993

gyoung2993 Sr Member

Im in for a metal scope , if they become available, again...........

10. deadbolt

deadbolt Sr Member

We're working on it. ;)

Still working things out, but it's getting there.

Here's the current discussion and progress thread in case you want more info,

ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion

-Carson

11. TheLipmannToy

TheLipmannToy New Member

Maybe the Greedo Killer is easy to work with.

12. TheLipmannToy

TheLipmannToy New Member

I saw Corellian Exports is selling GK Grill and Mount parts. Adamata's scope is now available too! Anywhere can I get another parts of the GK?

13. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

14. Lichtbringer

Lichtbringer Sr Member

It all depends if you want resin replica parts, or metal replica parts, or vintage parts.

Resin parts are easier to get than metal, and metal easier than vintage - and from all Solo Blaster models the ESB variants are the versions with the easiest to find parts and the lowest prices.

The vintage ANH-HW-Scopes are probably the most expensive single part (thank god i have enough), and the real GK-Scope is the hardest to find (they are not expensive, just not easy to find, close to impossible).

That´s the reason why i´m making my own GK-scope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The scope on top is my Adamata, a really nice resin one, the scope in the middle is a real one which belongs to a customer i´m building a GK for atm.
    And the one with the silver bell ist the one i´m making from scratch for my own use.

It´s a lot of work, but i´m sure in the end it will pay off. :)

15. TheLipmannToy

TheLipmannToy New Member

Wow do you sell your blasters ?

16. Lichtbringer

Lichtbringer Sr Member

Usually not. I sold some Denix based i made when i started, but my own blasters from a later date on were all based on the MGC-Mauser-Replica, which is much harder to find these days.

I do commission-builds when the customer provides me with the available parts he wants me to use, and i´m fabricating the needed other parts (or overworking the bought parts as needed) to build a complete blaster. Off course only when i have time for making it right, as i´ve a satisfying regular income i´m not interrested in collecting as much commissions as possible and beeing stressed fulfilling (or rushing) them.

17. Interceptor6

Interceptor6 Sr Member

Excellent job on that scope Michael!

18. Lichtbringer

Lichtbringer Sr Member

Thanks. :$

19. Interceptor6

Interceptor6 Sr Member

Are you using canibalized parts from other scopes, or is it completely scratchbuilt? I assumed the bell was lathed.
    I've stashed a couple of "similar" scopes for future projects, with this in mind.
    Best, Jeff

Sorry to hijack your thread Lipmann,
    I'll go read the DL-44 thread.