1. go to Wal-Mart
2. head over to the craft section
3. find ModgePodge(in spray or by the tub)
4. apply modge podge to the foam
5. go to Ace Hardware or Sears and buy PlastiDip spray
6. spray foam with plastidip
7. go to an auto parts store, buy an adhesion promoter spray, Duplicolor Dark Cherry Metallic, and Sunburst Gold, plus a argent Silver if you're doing a MK6
8. spray gold, then tape off and spray silver(opt.) then tape off and spray red.
9. have a beer, or a root beer if under age
is it ModgePodge? or mod podge? I was also looking into painting foam but I cant find modge podge at walmart.
Im looking online right now..I am googleing modge podge but it is only showing mod podge..can you find it online and send a link? Im not trying to prove anyone wrong here, I just want to find it so I can get started on my painting since my wrist is still too missed up to keep building.
Edit: ok I guess I found it. Its wierd that the bottle says mod podge but you search it under modge podge...thanks anyway