help on attaching netting

.'. I was about to post something up on this too and since you beat me to it I'll just post my comments here. I was thinking too of adding the "fishnets" to my legs,I used baseball netting for the top and just tied the pieces together. I found this Ebay link. I am just having trouble wrapping my mind around wearing women panty hose, :D lol. It just would be easier to wear this over the legs than try to piece together the baseball netting. I've read that some use a lighter to "melt" the strings together. I’ve tried and just get burned thumbs with the lighter :D ,lol. Thought about using glue onto the leg skin but not sure if it would stay attached while walking and stuff. I think the panty hose large diamond would be the way to go. I think the little extra details like this just adds to the suit. But the big question is would it make my thighs look big :) ? (KIDDING) :) .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use baseball netting, the nylon needs to be burned together with a flame. It will be just as strong and no one will see knots and will think it was made to fit the Pred. Yes you will burn your fingers a few times, but after doing it a few times you'll be a pro and much happier with the way it looks.

I used a womens fishnet body netting from Party City..haha....it actually works and all i do i slip it on like a shirt....its on my profile to get idea of look

I used a womens fishnet body netting from Party City..haha....it actually works and all i do i slip it on like a shirt....its on my profile to get idea of look
.'. Cool. I went ahead and purchased it. Its the large diamonds and should match up nicely with my baseball top netting. If I am not happy with the look (I think I will though) I can always give it to my wife to wear either way I win. :D .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using a fishnet catsuit, with fishnet thigh highs cut down for arms, all the large diamond,d and it looks perfect, and easy to get into, and not worried about anything coming apart while wearing as complex of suit that I have, the less to worry about the better!

I made a duct tape manequin of my torso and then draped the netting over it and made the appropriate cuts. Then hot glued the sides so it didn't fall apart. Worked nicely. It's like a shirt now, lol.

i used two pair of the lady's fish net. One of them I put on my dummy normally from the feet up to the belly. The other I cut a whole in the crotch and put it on the dummy like a shirt. stretch it to meet the two near the belly. I sewed both waists together to be covered by my belt. Make some adjustments by lowering it down below your belly so the line isn't visible. I sewed some small areas just around the neck so the hole wouldn't get better. I applied a very thin line of hot glue down the back netting and then cut the net so i can access my zipper to put my suit on. After I did some minor restitching on the back, I can put it on and take it off like long johns. The netting doesn't move and the holes seem to be staying and are even.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back