HELP!! (noob here)

Queen Hunter

hi guys! i'm totally new to the lair and i have a question. well first let me introduce myself. my name is Sebastian and i'm pretty young, actually i'm 12. so i decided to build a predator costume. little dod i know that it takes had work and motivation. so even though its fun to make the costume, its also a little expensive. and as you know, what ways can a 12 year old make money? (don't say lemonade stand). anyways what are some of the best ways to make a good costume, and have a tight budget, at the same time? BTW, can someone PM me who the lost hunters are? iknow that they were the predators who appeared at the end of Predator 2 but i just don't know which ones are which. Thanks in advance for any help that you give me my fellow lair members and have a good day!

-Sebastian a.k.a Queen Hunter

Work as a caddy at a golf course. It's legal, and on a good day, you can make around 150$ or a lot more, depends on the place and people.

Lost Hunters
Budget Suit
Budget Suit
Noob Links

Spend some time browsing the site and use the search button thats what it's there for ;)
Newbies starting threads like this one instead of searching is a pet peeve of the majority of more senior members here.

As for your money issues good luck, even a budget suit build if done right can still be a bit expesive.

Good luck with your suit

im not the youngest member on the lair anymore!!!no!!!!! and dude i can help you out, if you post around the budget you are thinking of i can tell you some good ways to do what. are you thinking like $200? i can really help you with that

Best way to make the armour cheaply and still look fantastic is by using foamies. As already said, just use the search button or browse the various sections. You will find all sorts that people have forgotten is there.

Welcome to the lair.

Foamies and hot glue will be your best option for that price. If you search, you find topics that show how to make the armor out of foamies. There are other creative ideas people haveused for the suit as well.

Have fun !

Agreed. For a 12 yr old, Foamies and Hot glue are the way to go. Both are cheap and can be used moderatly safely at your age. Just be careful, those glue-guns and glue can get VERY hot, and you can burn yourself.

Have fun!

don't worry guys i can do a ton of stuff with power tools o_O i have some scars from failed expirimentation and cutting metal lol. so i can use dremels and use sintra. thats what i was just looking at actually

Glad I found this forum and this topic. haha. I've been wanting a legit looking Pred costume for a long time. Is $500 enough to build one? I'm trying to get one finished before Halloween.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back