Help needed with Medicom Jack Bauer!

Scarecrow

This is what I ordered:

c1bd368f.jpg

This is what I got:

d650c0de.jpg

09a42fc5.jpg

Can someone help me with it? :cry

So....you are getting an authentic Medicom Jack or....it is bootleg?

If it is authentic Medicom, then I guess all you can do is to repaint it.

Of course it's authentic, and I know the only way to fix it is by repainting it. I just need some help. Maybe I can send it to someone to fix?

Spray some light gray primer on it and repaint the skin (face and hands) by a coat of correct skin tone (by using airbrush) than complete the details as you want them to be by using fine brush and correct paints.

However if I were you and if I had a chance, I'd just return it..without getting into trouble of painting

Here's what I think needs to be done:

ea9413f2.jpg

Eyebrows need to be completely painted over and then slightly colored. They are way too bold and dark. Hair color needs to be lighter (dark blond). Skin color needs to be made darker. Eyes need to be changed from the current light blue to a darker blue/green. And finally, a slight 5 o'clock shadow could be added. My mock up is crude, but it looks 100X better.

Can anyone do such a job?

Apart from the painting, the sculpt is pretty damn good. I think your recommendations are right on. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with this.

That's amazing, but I could never do that. If I could send the figure to someone who could paint it like that, I would. Please, anyone who is willing and able, speak up.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back