Help needed w/ Crow (MST3K) puppet

That looks really promising. What's the OD?
I don't know the OD yet - I don't have them in hand so I'm just going off the photos. But looking at the ends, the thickness of the corrugation seems about right.

1039763652.jpg

I was trying to research some of the bot parts a few months ago, and I experienced the shock, terror, dismay and horror of the Botbuilders site being gone. Just a couple months before the reboot, too. :rolleyes: After some wailing and gnashing of teeth, a friend found an archive of the site, at least. Some of the pics are gone, but there's still a lot of useful info there: Bot Builder's Info - Index

There's also much reference treasure to be gleaned from the main pages, too: Index of /mst3k/Archive and Index of /MST3K
Just in case people need more info. The RPF is priceless, but there's some great MST info archived at the other site, too.

That site is a great resource. There’s tons of great info it you just wade through the directories of photos.

Sadly it seems like only the first page of the bo

I am currently building my own Crow and found a lamp that has the exact brackets and square tubing you need for the arms. It's a Bostitch VLF100D Swing Arm Desk Lamp. You need to cut the square tubing down and it doesn't have the wrist brackets. Those I made myself from sheets of plastic. Seriously, I bought a repo set of arms specifically for Crow and the parts from these lamps were much better.
Thank you so much for mentioning this, saved me so much time! By the way, where did you get the other parts for his shoulders?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back