Help needed: Life size Salacious Crumb. Any idea about the manufacturer?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by ti-9827, May 22, 2012.

1. ti-9827

ti-9827 New Member

Hi!
    I don´t know do I post this to right part of the forum, but if this is in wrong place please move it to proper part of the forum.

My friend got life sized Salacious Crumb as a present from his mom. She bought it from her workmate here at Finland.
    I haven´t seen it personally, but it´s made of vinyl or rubber. No any markings on it.
    Any idea about the manufacturer? Time period? Anything else to know about it?

Thanks in beforehand!

T

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Satxer

Satxer Sr Member

That looks a lot like the one I have, almost dead on. So, I'd have to say it was from the same maker. I forgot what his name was, but it was a private prop maker, not manufactured. I'd have to do some diggin in my email to find out who it was.

[​IMG]

3. Slave1

Slave1 Sr Member

There are a couple of different private makers out there who've done them, but those are far too big.

If you're hoping to track one down, a Sideshow version might be easier for you to obtain. You couldn't move it around like a puppet, but it would be more accurate in size.

4. ti-9827

ti-9827 New Member

Thanks guys! I got information from elswhere that it is propable made by Phil Yeary in beginning of 2000. Rumor says that he made three of those. Does anyone know did he make more of those?

T

5. Fyberdyne Labs

Fyberdyne Labs Well-Known Member

Well I have not talked to phil in a year or so. That looks like his. Sarge on the board and Phil are friends, he may have a contect number or address.
    Hope this helps.
    Mark