Help needed: Boba Fett prepro sling gun

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have the Kaiser camera stock and Tasco telescope to build this blaster. Does anyone have a 3D file or castings of the ‘in-between’ body piece they are willing to share? Any help is appreciated!

Mark

Back the days Arturo Delgado aka Seeker used to offer resin casts of the "main body"

Worth getting in touch with him

As I already said, you'll, have to create a free account to be able to download, but remember that not all the models are downloadable (these are usually custom requests or parts separated from the bulk).

As I already said, you'll, have to create a free account to be able to download, but remember that not all the models are downloadable (these are usually custom requests or parts separated from the bulk).
Gotcha- yea, I have an account already and didn't see an option for downloading the file(s). I'll try emailing the artist.

Mark

I'm the owner of that shop. If you are on a phone or tablet, switch to desktop site to see the Download button (under the product info). The models in the links I posted above are downloadable.

Gotcha- yea, I already have an account and didn't see any option for downloading the file(s). I'll try emailing the artist. Thanks!!
I'm the owner of that shop. If you are on a phone or tablet, switch to desktop site to see the Download button (under the product info). The models in the links I posted above are downloadable.
Finally found that button- thank you sir!

Mark

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back