help needed, 1930's police id needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darthgarth

hi peeps,

im taking the kids to an escape room on thursday, we are police from the 1930's trying to solve a murder. i wondered if anyone has a uk police badge/warrent card that i can edit and print out to give the kids quick and dirty police id.

thanks in advance

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi peeps,

im taking the kids to an escape room on thursday, we are police from the 1930's trying to solve a murder. i wondered if anyone has a uk police badge/warrent card that i can edit and print out to give the kids quick and dirty police id.

thanks in advance
A quick google search and there are some images. They are not the highest quality, but for what you are describing, they might work. You could crop a photo of a old police badge and then print it out along with a warrant card you find in the search and give those out. Again, not fancy or hi-resolution solution, but for a quick and free option it might be a good route to go.