Help: Need to identify/replace specific type of LED


Well-Known Member
Hey all I have a set of LEDs that need replacing, but the housing they sit in requires it to be a very small type of LED. I know nothing about Led's and electronics really lol.
The actual LED seems to be emitting 3 points of light form the the top of it. I don't know if it a light dispersion LED, as when I tried to replace with your standard, run-of-the-mill LED it cast too much of a point of light on the lens I have it behind. Here is a picture of it next to a penny for size comparison. Any help would be great.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.