Help me (studio scale Tie-Bomber)

ckwanwoo

Sr Member
Hey Guys.

I'm trying to make studio scale Tie-Bomber as below link. :D

http://blog.dreamwiz.com/ckwanwoo/5183543

So, I found many kits regarding scratchbuild of Tie-Bomber.

But, I can't find the parts in pics....Plz, Help me :cry

[attachmentid=8533]

[attachmentid=8534]

[attachmentid=8537]

[attachmentid=8536]

[attachmentid=8535]

[attachmentid=8538]

I should have all these parts committed to memory but sadly I don't, So here are the ones I do remember.

The first pic: Tamiya shinano

Third Pic: Those are parts for the Hasegawa leopold Railgun

The fith pic: From another Tamiya battleship, British, The name escapes me. All my kits are in storage now.

The last pic those are from the Airfix hurricane 1/24.

If my brain starts working and I fremember the other kits I'll post again.

Hi there,

Pic 1, Tamiya 1/700 Shinano Aircaft Carrier. Kit 31210, it's the old kit you need, not kit 31215 this has updated parts that are no good.
Pic 2, (tan part) Tamiya 1/35th 25PDR Field Gun. Kit No 35046.
Pic 3, ?.
Pic 4, (tan part) Field Gun as Pic 2. (Grey Parts ?)
Pic 5, Tamiya 1/700 Prince Of Wales. Kit No. 77522
Pic 6, Airfix 1/24 Harrier Jet. This is part of the ejection seat, so you'll need two kits.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Phil

<div class='quotetop'>(ckwanwoo @ Jun 26 2006, 08:19 AM) [snapback]1268332[/snapback]</div>
Looks great, and thanks for taking all the pictures. It's very instructive to see a model come together piece by piece.

A parts question for all:
In the 2nd photo at the link above: What are the two long parts on top of the bomb module (the comb-like parts that are parallel at the center)? I got the studio scale kit a few years ago, but one of these parts in resin is broken, and I'd like to replace it with the kit part.

Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>(Ivanhotep @ Jun 26 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1268548[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(ckwanwoo @ Jun 26 2006, 08:19 AM) [snapback]1268332[/snapback]
Looks great, and thanks for taking all the pictures. It's very instructive to see a model come together piece by piece.

A parts question for all:
In the 2nd photo at the link above: What are the two long parts on top of the bomb module (the comb-like parts that are parallel at the center)? I got the studio scale kit a few years ago, but one of these parts in resin is broken, and I'd like to replace it with the kit part.

Thanks.
[/b][/quote]
I agree. I want to build one of these soon and being that the old thread has none of the pitures anymore i will be following along with this thread.

Hi, Not sure what you mean by the "comb " parts, but pretty much all the pale grey parts on the bomb and cockpit module are from the 1/72nd Hasagawa Leopold Rail Gun.
The other parts on the bomb module:- Dark green ribbed parts are from the Tamiya 1/35th M3 Lee tank kit No. 35039, and the dark grey square parts with the tiny indentations and small cutout, are from the Tamiya 1/35th 88mm GunFlak36/37 kit No.35017

Cheers

Phil tk1608

Thanks, Phil. I was referring to the two long, skinny parts that bracket the circled Tamiya Shinano part in the first photo at the top of the thread. That's a Leopold part?

Ahh, right I see the comb now.. sorry I was looking for a seperate part. Yep the part with the combs is from the Leopold, the combs are cast into larger piece that's been cut down and stuck together on top of itself.

IMG_0915.jpg

There you go.

Phil

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back