Help me decide what to watch tonight.

Solo4114

Master Member
So, I'm planning on being a couch potato tonight. Still deciding on the food for the evening (Sushi? Indian? Burgers? Not sure...), but I've narrowed down the visual entertainment to the following:

- a "TRONathon". I haven't seen Legacy yet, so the plan would be to watch the original, followed by Legacy, back to back.

- A John Carpenter marathon, featuring The Thing, In the Mouth of Madness, and/or Village of the Damned. Feel free to pick among those three.

- Possibly starting on the 2nd half of Doctor Who -- Season 6. I haven't watched any of it since it started again. Although I gather it's only 6 episodes.

- Other suggestions.

So, of those, which would you go with and why? Tawk amungst yehselves, bubbies. :)

I'm going out to see Real Steel at 4:00. After that I plan on watching Alien on bluray. I don't know why, but I've had a real hankering to see that lately. Probably all the Nostromo pics I've been looking at on the RPF.

I'd mix the options up a bit and watch Tron Legacy then The Thing. As for food, I'm a good pizza and pint of Ben and Jerries to top it off kind of guy.

do yourself a favor and watch "Escape from New York", and then immediately watch "Captain Ron". Its the best double feature ever when you realize Captain Ron is Snake is WW3 never happened.

I was going to say Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. :thumbsdown

I thought better of it and would actually recommend the Tron-a-thon. I just saw this two weeks ago and thought it was done well.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back