Help me create a skin suit

Venandipredator

im starting my steelstorm perd cosplay and I really have no idea of how to make the skin suit,i have never worked with latex before and I don't know the techniques or anything,I'm more of a foamsmith so the armour won't be a problem!
Please leave your suggestions :D

Greetings Venandipredator it is quiete simple really .... can you sculpt a torso and legs of a human ? if the answer is yes then you will need to make a plaster model of your body then sculpt over it some muscles. Let me show you some photos for example :
untitled_by_norbert2009-dc6dlkf.jpg
WIN_20180330_22_39_47_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180401_17_48_49_Pro.jpg

I'm gonna make a skin SUIT out of duct tape pretty SOON.. I'm using a long sleeve shirt with three buttons at the collar. My color schemes gonna be camo colors forest green, tan, black. Check out the video on my YouTube channel In a week ok :)

I'm gonna make a skin SUIT out of duct tape pretty SOON.. I'm using a long sleeve shirt with three buttons at the collar. My color schemes gonna be camo colors forest green, tan, black. Check out the video on my YouTube channel In a week ok :)
An interesting endeavour. I would recommend using masking tape, spray painting it and then covering it in clear tape or an acrylic spray.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back