Help looking for Thor's Jacket Avengers: End Game

Wolverineknows

Hey everyone, as I am sure we all saw the trailer by now just wanted to ask if anyone can help me ID Thor's jacket. I think it would be pretty cool to wear it to the movies for when its coming out. Any help is appreciated, thanks so much.

Avengers-Endgame-Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Marvel.jpg

Hey man just saw this post.

That's the exact jacket! If you want to make it screen accurate you can cut out an inside pocket and sew it over that breast zipper.

Also with a seam ripper you can easily take off the Carhartt square label!

It's a super comfy jacket too!

The jacket pictured above is the Carhartt J181. You can find it on the Carhartt site here: Sandstone Sherpa-Lined Sierra Jacket

Though there are some minor differences, if you look carefully. As already pointed out, there is a flap over the breast pocket instead of a zipper. Also, there is an internal storm flap behind the right side zipper. Minor difference, if accuracy is important to you.

I've been scouring the web trying to figure out exactly what jacket Hemsworth is wearing. It's very likely that it's a custom jacket, or a high-end (therefore high-priced) jacket that mere mortals can't afford. Marvel certainly has the budget to buy things regular people can't buy.

hello all. I don't think that is the exact jacket. Look at the shoulders. There seems to be another layer of fabric there. Also, look at the zipper area on the left side. it looks like a fold beneath the zipper.

Anyone bought this (awesome jacket anyway) or found another.

Attachments

• tors jacket endgame.PNG
    tors jacket endgame.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,837
If you check out the Carhartt, you'll see that it also has the extra flap on the back of the shoulders. The way Hemsworth is sitting, he's hunched forward, so you're seeing part of the back.

I really do think the costume department took the Carhartt and modified it, because it really does look almost exactly the same, save a few minor details. Marvel certainly would have some budget to customize the jacket so it stands out a little. That's my best guess.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back