HELP INDY GOLDEN IDOL

BOBATAFF

HI ALL

As always here is the best place to start asking

im on the look out for a golden idol but if possible rotocast or hollow ( i mean that sombody drills or dremils the guts out of it from the bottom ) so that it does not weigh to much

my proplem is i need it send over seas to germany

can anybody help me out :cry

thanks all

jay

Hi Jay

I've been around the Indy scene for a number of years now but never heard of a hollow or rotocast idol being produced. Not to say one hasn't, just that it has never come to my attention if so. Maybe Agent5 or one of the other Indy guys here can chime in on that point.

I guess someone could take a regular idol cast and dremel a hollow inside it to lessen the shipping weight?

Regards,

Al

You'd need to add so much more packing material to protect a hollow idol I think you'd be better off getting a solid one. At least you'd know it would arrive safely.

I've seen one rotocast idol before, and it was practically falling apart. Not pretty.

Stelter Creative Woodworks advertised one for ther "motorized" eye version.

I had heard they're not making idols anymore, but they also still have them on their site. May be worth shooting them an email to see if they have any seconds floating around with some small imperfections that could be fixed...

[image]http://www.steltercreativewoodworks.com/STELTER1/Golden_Idol/IMAG0003.JPG[/image]

www.steltercreativewoodworks.com

-Jay

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back