Help In The Figure/molds

emanuel115

hello people.
I wanted to ask everyone in the uk who could make molds. I do not have experience to make molds and I'm afraid of destroying my toys. I was wondering what was the price these things:

I wanted to know that when you make a mold of the figure. The figure loses color?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is starting to feel kind of iffy...I don't want to throw around the "R" word but why would you need to make molds of a toy you own?

I do not want to sell I just want to figure but I do not want to spoil the curse of spawn .. My English is not very good but I'll try to say what I want. ha 1 year I wanted to do a predator in bones, and I saw looked good figures for my collection. Now I've been trying to make the molds but not achieved and why I'm asking for yours. just want to make for my predator. I would pay more to have a bio of the predator to change, who made ​​the mold he could keep the mold I just wanted the original and recast. Do not take this the wrong way I do not want to sell. I'm from Portugal and here there is no information about and to make the molds.

Sorry for the bad English

ok thx for the link . and I hope you do not think badly of me because I do not want to use templates to sell. If you look you will see this link: http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/25617-my-1-predator-custom-figure/page__p__307826#entry307826

Hey Emanuelle115...we weren't saying you were going to recast these, we just want to make sure you don't. We don't want any of our fellow members landing in hot water.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back