Help In Making A Sculp

murdaone2002

Great Day Fellow Hunters...

I would want to ask how can I make a sculpt of a Predator Helm, I did some pepakura's and hardening it by the use of fiberglass resin, fiberglass matt and then after body filler/putty, but such procedure is quite a work and at the same time a mess, it was really hard to finish...can anyone guide me on how to harden the pepakura...or can anyone direct me to the links here on how i can make a predator helm sculpt, what would be the materials i need to make one...THANKS A LOT GUYS, hoping that you can help me...

I use paper mach'e and then Vaccum form it to make a final product.... for dreads i Would use 1" soaker hose and cut at an angle and hot glue the ends and paint.

Hey Bloodpred im new. thx very much 4 the advice as i plan on making a predator biohelmet along with a half mask. i figure that would be a good start 4 a noobie like me considering the actuall face of the predator is not included. ne way thx very much.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back