Help identifying this P2 bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

I don't think it would be the new P2 from Hez because his new one doesn't have the lines on the brow. It doesn't look like the P2 from biohunter76 either, because of some differences in the damage and those lines on the brow aren't on biohunter's.

I'm just going from Hez's website and picture from predatorstuff.com and google for the biohunter76 bio.

Maybe some other members could chime in, good luck.

Skullsplitter

I don't think it would be the new P2 from Hez because his new one doesn't have the lines on the brow. It doesn't look like the P2 from biohunter76 either, because of some differences in the damage and those lines on the brow aren't on biohunter's.

I'm just going from Hez's website and picture from predatorstuff.com and google for the biohunter76 bio.

Maybe some other members could chime in, good luck.
Actually, Hez DID do a "hero" P2 if I recall correctly.

Ice1

Details on that bio are very sharp and almost washed. Looks like a HCG bio recast but then modified with a hero look. Looks like some one bought a HCG recast then modified it then recasted it again. Bio lost it's shape 2nd time around. Not a Hez bio for sure, his has the tear drop. This one has almost perfect square above the eyes. Also looks like a bio you can get from Art but that's not his casting can tell how he cast stuff. Also his dont have the square on the bio. For sure know thats not biohunters either.

Where was this bio bought?

Take that back, not a bio from Art at all. Just looked mine over. I'm sure it could be a HCG recast but not sure who made the bio...

Robillicus

No, that's not one of Hez's (Pauls).

That thing is pretty warped, and the brow detail looks last-minute. By that, I mean half-assed.

A good tell that it's a recast is that it's missing ALL of the finer detailing. There was a hell of a lot of detail put into even the stunt helmet.

It's not a bad helmet you have there, there's just no authenticity to it. The P2 helmet is hands down the most recasted piece ever. I've got a P2 helmet from DB that's got the cheeks flared out like a fish. But, it's still a good piece none the less.