Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

Cool, hope to see a photo!
Yes, Both areas of Europe ,BTW all keys are taken but if any become available, no problem

The medal I found with the wrong background was from The Netherlands. Maybe they're from around there? The search for the teardrop shaped one continues...

Cool, thanks, lemme know if one becomes available :) I found 3 ultra rare keys for the Pulp Fiction key set while looking for the ILCO key and the Corbin key... that says a lot... they're not easy to find :oops::lol:

Btw.. is anybody has a lead on the Madonna and Child / Lady of Perpetual Help medal other than Shopcatholic I'm all ears :)

Has any of you ID'ed the makers mark on this medal?

img10-kopi.jpg

Been watching this for a while.

People should check delcampe.net. French site like ebay. I've had great success finding some religious stuff there in the past, and it's filled with medals.

Delcampe - The collectors' marketplace English version

Try the French version, but translate your keywords to French has better results, e.g. "medaille religieuse"

Last edited:
These turned out quite good! Figures came off super easy... just a quick soak in acetone to dissolve the old glue :) Replaced one figure with the accurate one from another vintage medal I bought earlier and moved the other down closer to the bottom :)

Couldn't be happier! The lighter one is my favorite...

IMG_6756.jpg
IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

I'll take one ,if your willing to part with the medal

Hi!

Didn't you have one in the mail already? :)

I won't rule out that I'll part with the right one in the top photo someday, but probably only as part of a trade... all I'm after now really is the keys...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back