Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

Here's the cross on the right. It's a bit expensive, but it's the exact thing.

Edit: They have the middle one too.

Wonderful! Thank you very much!

The 5-way cross is dead on :)

The Lady of Perpetual help looks similar, but not exact. It looks like there are accurate ones out there. Any clues on those??

EDIT: I just found the 'Our Lady Of Perpetual Help' medal! You guys are already bringing me luck :)

Last edited:
Yes, I can help. The round was was made by creed and is extremely hard to find these days. You will just have to search the hard way. Try looking on ebay under the lots. You might find one in a group/lot. Search for 6 Creed Sterling Silver All Saints Devotions 4 Way Medal. The other is the "Virgin Mary Perpetual Help" Look for that and you should find it.

Hi Joe310blk & Tenaciousbt!

Awesome work on this!!!!

I've started putting together this prop too and I'm doing ok finding most of the medals. I've found and bought 6 out of 9 medals so far:

View attachment 1430464

But I'm a bit stuck on the last three:

View attachment 1430465

I've got ideas about what to look for... but can you guys give anymore clues? Some good search terms? Is it just hardcore eBay'ing or are they still made like the others?
You found the tear dropped shaped virgin mary? The one on the far left? I could never find the exact one. Can we see it? ;)

Just found out that the front of this medal was glued on. I just had to heat it up and it came right off. I'll use this and make an impression on the mold for the medal. I'll make it from pewter or aluminum. It should look 99.9% accurate. More to come...

Attachments

• 20210226_205528.jpg
    20210226_205528.jpg
    941 KB · Views: 154
  • 20210226_210316.jpg
    20210226_210316.jpg
    853.3 KB · Views: 120
You found the tear dropped shaped virgin mary? The one on the far left? I could never find the exact one. Can we see it? ;)

Yes and no! Basically I have what you have: The Mary and Child part on a wrong background. But in pewter/silver (???). Like you I'm going to make the teardrop shaped background for the accurate part :)

Skærmbillede 2021-02-27 kl. 08.00.38.png

Will follow your progress on yours with great interest!

But... in addition to that I have found something during my search that is somekind of proof that they exist out there. This is gold pendant with the same shape and motif:

il_1588xN.2600078591_os3w.jpg

I'm missing only one medal now, the Miraculous Medal with 7 Devotions. My only hope is to find one on eBay/Etsy since it's discontinued at the shop that sold it online...

If any of you guys come across one that you can spare, please, please, please let me know!!!!

aa57.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, I can help. The round was was made by creed and is extremely hard to find these days. You will just have to search the hard way. Try looking on ebay under the lots. You might find one in a group/lot. Search for 6 Creed Sterling Silver All Saints Devotions 4 Way Medal. The other is the "Virgin Mary Perpetual Help" Look for that and you should find it.

Somehow I totally overlooked this message! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

More eBaying it is o_O

A couple of years ago on the catholic collectibles web site, was so called available when ordered they returned my funds stating , this silver 4 way medal is out stock, discontinued, but by some dumb luck I saw it on eBay with chain for only $ 18.00 dollars, it was $50 dollars on the site if your look it up it’s still there. One final note its such a nice looking pendant I don’t why it was discontinued

Attachments

• 73B767DB-9E6D-4AEA-B6EA-743CB0FB4154.jpeg
    73B767DB-9E6D-4AEA-B6EA-743CB0FB4154.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 179
A couple of years ago on the catholic collectibles web site, was so called available when ordered they returned my funds stating , this silver 4 way medal is out stock, discontinued, but by some dumb luck I saw it on eBay with chain for only $ 18.00 dollars, it was $50 dollars on the site if your look it up it’s still there. One final note its such a nice looking pendant I don’t why it was discontinued

I've tried contacting that webshop, but they're not turning my messages. Yes it's too bad! I've also contacted several antique dealers who specialize in religious medals and they all say: Wow, that's such a nice medal!

I'll find one on eBay someday! Or I'll get a 3D printed one in silver. In the meantime I have all the others and can start working on the wires that hold the pendants...

So I am have been doing 2 from the beginning. One for me and one to sell. Honestly the only reason is because I had 3 Corbin keys. I sold one to Joe and kept 2 for the project.

I noticed something about the second "All Saints Devotional 4 way". It wasn't originally made by creed. It was made by Hayward. Honestly I think creed simply bought the rights and made a mold right off the Hayward, replacing Hayward with Creed. The Hayward had just a bit more detail and sharpness and it's so much older. I looked at the Prop Store pics and unfortunately the picture of the back of the medals doesn't contain the detail to make out whether theirs was Creed or Hayward. I suspect hayward. They had older antique versions of all these medals.

Attachments

• 20210301_110403 (1).jpg
    20210301_110403 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 347
  • 20210301_105319.jpg
    20210301_105319.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 181
  • 20210301_105842.jpg
    20210301_105842.jpg
    931.1 KB · Views: 290
BTW, the Corbin is called "CORBIN # 8682L HTN1-12 SERIES" It's was beyond extremely difficult to find. I hunted down several antique key collectors to help me Id the "exact" one and eventually I found one that had some. He just happened to have 3. I bought them all. The second key was named in the original prop store keys, but finding one without any printed numbers on it was impossible. Thanks to Joe for that.

Attachments

• 1 CORBIN # 8682L HTN1-12 SERIES.jpg
    1 CORBIN # 8682L HTN1-12 SERIES.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
So I am have been doing 2 from the beginning. One for me and one to sell. Honestly the only reason is because I had 3 Corbin keys. I sold one to Joe and kept 2 for the project.

I noticed something about the second "All Saints Devotional 4 way". It wasn't originally made by creed. It was made by Hayward. Honestly I think creed simply bought the rights and made a mold right off the Hayward, replacing Hayward with Creed. The Hayward had just a bit more detail and sharpness and it's so much older. I looked at the Prop Store pics and unfortunately the picture of the back of the medals doesn't contain the detail to make out whether theirs was Creed or Hayward. I suspect hayward. They had older antique versions of all these medals.

Thank you for the precious info!!

Will you keep me in the loop if you decide to part with your second set? I know I already have the other medals, but I'm very keen on obtaining the Hayward/Creed medal... and the keys for that matter! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the precious info!!

Will you keep me in the loop if you decide to part with your second set? I know I already have the other medals, but I'm very keen on obtaining the Hayward/Creed medal... and the keys for that matter! :)
I think the set will fetch quite the price, but I'll post here when I list it. Of course, everyone will be welcome to bid.

Last edited:
I think the set will fetch quite the price, but I'll post here when I list it. Of course, everyone will be welcome to bid.

Cool, thank you! I'll keep a close eye on this thread so I can get in on that auction :)

EDIT: I received this today. Looks good!

IMG_6267.JPG

Last edited:
WARNING:

Anybody looking for this medal:

Our lady.jpg

Be aware of this company:

What you receive is not what you get... to say the least! Left is what they advertise, right is what you get:

Our lady of perpetual help medal scam.png

Totally reminded me of this beautiful piece of work. Maybe they hired the same artist? :lol::lol::lol:

7163255267a60f5b6d8eee160a.jpg

So... now two and not one medal missing, which is frustrating, but it's starting to look like something anyway:

157928388_869615410546927_348023355475639624_n.jpg

Where did you get the one circled? I found a close match for my second set, but it's only 99% accurate. Maybe I can still get one in the same place you got yours.

Attachments

• 157928388_869615410546927_348023355475639624_n_LI.jpg
    157928388_869615410546927_348023355475639624_n_LI.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 159

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back