Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

That’s the one and I haven’t had any luck finding any in stock. I’ve reached out to a few 3d modelers I know to see about replicating it and then trying my hand at casting it.

Would a free STL that is CLOSE but not exact, help ? Or would you want the more accurate version from someone that you would pay for ?

I spent some time today since you confirmed that was the one, and it is a work in progress.

Attachments

• medal pic.jpg
    medal pic.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 118
Would a free STL that is CLOSE but not exact, help ? Or would you want the more accurate version from someone that you would pay for ?

I spent some time today since you confirmed that was the one, and it is a work in progress.
That’s awesome! I would love to get the stl for that. I can at least start the learning process on the mold making and casting.

That’s awesome! I would love to get the stl for that. I can at least start the learning process on the mold making and casting.

Okay, TO BE CLEAR, this is not finished.
This is very small detail, you might need a resin printer to print this in castable resolution.

Scale to a 1 or 1.25 inch width when you print. See which looks better when you print. Considering small detail, I would think 1.25 inch would be better.

Attachments

• Creed medal.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
I’m going to put the key ring in the glass top jewelry box as a explode view, I have all the correct beads ,medals just waiting on a few items I ordered, but still missing the teardrop drop medal which a guy I know, said he can secure one but will take time, I will hold all the items with u-pins on a display pad and drop in the box, half size pad and box, I’m getting a rough idea of what it will look like.
6E7604A2-908D-4F89-B856-BD1E3A174DC4.jpeg

Here's a print from my resin printer. Hard to get a close up shot that isn't blurry.

Attachments

• IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    644.9 KB · Views: 105
I’m going to put the key ring in the glass top jewelry box as a explode view, I have all the correct beads ,medals just waiting on a few items I ordered, but still missing the teardrop drop medal which a guy I know, said he can secure one but will take time, I will hold all the items with u-pins on a display pad and drop in the box, half size pad and box, I’m getting a rough idea of what it will look like.View attachment 1382965
Love, love, love this! Does your guy have access to more than one tear drop? I'd be interested it if he does.

Looks great, i have more shots of the medal in question, for references only , could this be made in cheap medal ? there is nothing on the back and it appears slightly concave, if you zoom in you can see more of the detail that’s if you want too go any further with this medal.Thank you
Happy New Year
Best Regards
joe
314D91DA-36B2-4383-880B-CF9022CCCA37.jpeg
11FE9807-A854-4CE0-AF87-0DB152CC5105.jpeg
4BAE6129-983F-4747-A7D2-0C858C1BCF58.jpeg
062188F4-4486-4AB2-812A-9225C7D6ACCE.jpeg

Last edited:
a metal medal ?

:D

I can do one-off disposable molds. This means the mold is destroyed when the item is removed from it. So, a new mold for each cast object.

I'll have to think about it.

I'll go with one medal ,If that's ok with you? The second medal that was shown has small bumps ,the first one does look like the actually medal but not as refined

Last edited:
I'll go with one medal ,If that's ok with you? The second medal that was shown has small bumps ,the first one does look like the actually medal but not as refined

Sorry about that, I was trying to scuff up the surface a bit so it didn't look brand new, and I got too aggressive. :)

I'll removed the bumps.

Attachments

• teardrop 4 pic.jpg
    teardrop 4 pic.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 105
Hi Joe310blk & Tenaciousbt!

Awesome work on this!!!!

I've started putting together this prop too and I'm doing ok finding most of the medals. I've found and bought 6 out of 9 medals so far:

img01-kopi.jpg

But I'm a bit stuck on the last three:

3E91109B-C515-4881-BBFF-C6B3EF99A15B.jpeg

I've got ideas about what to look for... but can you guys give anymore clues? Some good search terms? Is it just hardcore eBay'ing or are they still made like the others?

Here's the cross on the right. It's a bit expensive, but it's the exact thing.

Edit: They have the middle one too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back