Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Buch

Sr Member
Cool, hope to see a photo!
Yes, Both areas of Europe ,BTW all keys are taken but if any become available, no problem

The medal I found with the wrong background was from The Netherlands. Maybe they're from around there? The search for the teardrop shaped one continues...

Cool, thanks, lemme know if one becomes available :) I found 3 ultra rare keys for the Pulp Fiction key set while looking for the ILCO key and the Corbin key... that says a lot... they're not easy to find :oops::lol:

Btw.. is anybody has a lead on the Madonna and Child / Lady of Perpetual Help medal other than Shopcatholic I'm all ears :)

Buch

Sr Member
Has any of you ID'ed the makers mark on this medal?

img10-kopi.jpg

Odin82

Been watching this for a while.

People should check delcampe.net. French site like ebay. I've had great success finding some religious stuff there in the past, and it's filled with medals.

Delcampe - The collectors' marketplace English version

Try the French version, but translate your keywords to French has better results, e.g. "medaille religieuse"

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.