Help identifying Officer K apartment items from Blade Runner 2049

Hi everyone,
I am collecting items from Officer K / Joes apartment. I need help identifying three items:

1 - A small black "ashtray / vase" - not that big with a little foot and a hole in the middle
2 - A metal "pillbox / trinket" - round box with cutouts in the lid
3 - A cigarette box - metal with round corners and a lid that opens upward

1 + 2 Seen on a small in the scene Mariette is alone and when Lieutenant Joshi visits Officer K

3 seen when Joi takes the Pale Fire book from the table and when Lieutenant Joshi visits Officer K + in a behind the scene photo with Ryan Gosling and Denis Villeneuve.

I appreciate any kind of information.

Simon

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.34.37.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.34.37.png
    788.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.35.16.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.35.16.png
    829.8 KB · Views: 645
  • Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.35.08.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.35.08.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.34.55.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.34.55.png
    821.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.34.44.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 13.34.44.png
    830.5 KB · Views: 351
For Item #2 ,the ceramic bowl with pierced lid, look for a a potpourri bowl. #3 look for ,Small tin box w/hinged lid, Amazon has a wide selection.
good luck w/search!

Last edited:
Simon, I have the 3D files for the Donut Ashtray (Item 1). Get in touch! The real item has never been ID'ed. Word has it it's a German ashtray.

Item 2 has never been ID'ed. Probably somekind of speaker/alarm/radio/white noise device thing...

No solid ID on the silver cigarette box that I've heard of. Probably some rare (or even worse: unique) antique...

Last edited:
I don't know if the world could handle more than one Anders. ;)

Sorry, Simon, just saw your inquiry. Item three, along with a bunch of prop cigarettes. I think I have another image or two. I'll keep an eye open.

Cigerette Humidor 2.jpg

Last edited:
Not for certain, no. When I was searching for this item I used jewelry box, cigarette box (not case), spring latch and similar descriptors. Here are similar photos to what you posted that help show the patina and such a little better.

Attachments

• K's Cigarette Box Enhanced.png
    K's Cigarette Box Enhanced.png
    2 MB · Views: 170
  • K's Cigarette Box Enhanced 2.png
    K's Cigarette Box Enhanced 2.png
    600.2 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I am collecting items from Officer K / Joes apartment. I need help identifying three items:

1 - A small black "ashtray / vase" - not that big with a little foot and a hole in the middle
2 - A metal "pillbox / trinket" - round box with cutouts in the lid
3 - A cigarette box - metal with round corners and a lid that opens upward

1 + 2 Seen on a small in the scene Mariette is alone and when Lieutenant Joshi visits Officer K

3 seen when Joi takes the Pale Fire book from the table and when Lieutenant Joshi visits Officer K + in a behind the scene photo with Ryan Gosling and Denis Villeneuve.

I appreciate any kind of information.

Simon
The item with the tear drop slots in the top? Is that some sort of air freshener?

Not for certain, no. When I was searching for this item I used jewelry box, cigarette box (not case), spring latch and similar descriptors. Here are similar photos to what you posted that help show the patina and such a little better.
Hi, I was just on ebay and notice if you type in USSR military case several silver lockable cases come up. One looks very much like the one you're searing for. You might want to try "Russian Silver Cigarette Vesta Case".

Wait a minute-is lined in Pink? This is quite a challenge. It's actually deep, not shallow. Tin or sterling silver? And it seems it has small feet on the bottom? Well, I looked for over an hour and I couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back