help identify this gun?

Prop Store

anotherfab

I know this is odd looking but anyone recognize this?

Attachments

• IMG_8680.jpg
    IMG_8680.jpg
    894.8 KB · Views: 246

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The base gun looks like a Sig. I also agree that is a greeblie from an RC car remote

Similar to this

33406532-6E10-426C-B99B-C596821A34D9.png

ID10T

Sr Member
Looks like a Sig grip to me too. And the beaver tail looks like theirs.

A bunch of putty in the trigger guard where the trigger would be. I can’t make heads or tails of the rest and don’t know the specific Sig Sauer model.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it a screeen used prop or is this just posted in the wrong section?

There's a prop liquidation auction in LA soon. Evidently, there are some cool things, but they don't tell you what the stuff is from. That "gun" part of what they have pictured. What auction, you ask? I don't know, lol. But another guy just posted a pic of the same gun asking what it was from in a random Facebook group.

Attachments

• IMG_8665.jpg
    IMG_8665.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 67

swgeek

Sr Member
It looks like it could be some sort of prop grapple gun. Like at the beginning of Goldeneye (not that gun specifically)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store