Help Identify this C3-PO Head/Kit?

shenphong

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It seems that I've been asking a lot of questions lately but you guys are so extremely helpful and I keep running into the most unique things. I've recently acquired a full C3-PO fiberglass kit and am looking to repair it to get it back to display worthy. It seems to have passed through several owners and finally made its way back to me, but I can't trace where its from. It's fiberglass and made sturdy, but from all the treks and uses, it has seen better days.

I will be upgrading some of the pieces on it and am still considering either chroming it or trying my hand at painting it. Again, with so many projects, I do not plan to invest too much money on it as the total I spent on it was less than purchasing one chest piece in kit form for C3-pO. Any help in identifying it will help though and I'll be posting pics of the head first and then the rest later.

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

(I've tried comparing it to a number of sources including the sideshow bust, official full size statues, zorgs, and others but feel like I'm missing some type of tell that'd point out what it is, even after asking some members on the c3pobuilders forum)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back