Help for Greedo Voice

Ademona

Hello all !
I made a Greedo costume and I would like to have a system that allows me to have the Greedo voice but if possible to the request, in order to be able to converse. could you help me? because I do not find much.

are you looking for Rodian sound bytes to play back to people, or are you looking for a voice changer that makes you sound like a Rodian speaking english?

I know Star Wars The Old Republic has a number of "rodian" speaking sound bytes in it, along with a number of other guttural alien gibberish. lol

I’m looking for a rodian sound bytes yes, but i want to display to the people like if i real speak, with a system or I don’t know.
You know, a audio link to a speaker and I can put the voice when I want

I have done something similar for my Two Tubes costume.

I have 4 buttons on the fingers of an under glove which I can trigger sounds on an Adafruit soundboard. I have 3 short phrases on my index finger, 3 longer phrases on my second finger, My third finger has 2 gun shot sounds and my little finger has the Jedha soundtrack.
The Adafruit soundboard runs into the line in of an Aker amp and my headset runs to the usual mic in connection.

This way I can press buttons to talk in character or speak to crew members when required.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back