help for a predator "figure"!!

emanuel115

Hi everyone. I’m new here so I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I’d like to know 3 things. My 1st question is what parts of the neca Alien Vs Predator 2 pack predator figure that you can take out. Eg: head, arms armor etc.

My 2nd question is if you’d think that using molding paste to make scars a good idea like Mad Blood do Narin.

And last is if anyone could make this weapon and helm in pepakura it for my figure. I’d like to also point out these images aren’t my work.
Hope you can help.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. You can actually remove everything in neca figures. Hands, feet armors even mandibles and dreads etc. I have no idea whats a molding paste and your questions not quite clear. Now for the helmet I don't think that using paper is a good idea. Try sculpting it using milliput or clay or you can use it to make more armour.

My idea is to use the idea like narin "Mad Blood " and put it on my predator.
I asked if i could use paper because i dont know how to make skulptures. Id have to ask someone to make it and then pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back