HELP! Doctor Who Happiness Patrol Rifle


Master Member
According to the Prop Gallery link, the grip is a hairdryer.

I would:

Do a search for vintage hairdryer on Ebay, search worldwide.
Search completed Ebay auctions
Do a Google Image search
Do a search on Worthpoint. They archive old auctions going back years.
Search vintage stuff on Etsy.

See if there any online experts - you'd be surprised at what people collect. Look for online museums, Yahoo Groups, Google groups etc. If you see a similar design that isn't quite right, try searching for other products from the same manufacturer.

Be patient and tenacious. Save your Ebay searches so that you get an email whenever a new item is listed.

I've found a lot of stuff using the above methods. Good luck.