HELP - Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)


Active Member
Hey, guys! As the title says, I'm putting together a cosplay of Delsin Rowe, the player-character from the game Infamous: Second Son. I thought I'd enlist your help with something that's been vexing me. Here's a hi-res image of the upper half of Delsin's denim vest:


I'm looking for the studs he uses. They look to be a dark silver/grey with a red center? Outside of checking Hot Topic, I'm not sure where else I could look that sells these kinds of studs, so I'd really appreciate any help y'all could give!


New Member
Hey man, you should be able to get those from stores like Michaels and I think they're called Press Studs. I live in Australia that's what they're called here soo.