Help Colonial MArine armour

iRONM4N

Helo!

I just finished peping out my armour and tomorrow I will starting the fiberglassing the parts.

My problem is I dont know how to assimble the armour afther I finished the parts.
I like to know the mesurements for the buckels ( and how mouch I need )
What kind of cloth materials you use for holding the armour together.

If any one have photos or links how the armour looks like in the inside I would be http://szotar.sztaki.hu/dict_search...c8d3cf8fa&vk=&L=ENG:HUN:EngHunDict&W=grateful grateful for it.

And If you have any other usfull tips for painting or assimbleing the armour.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks David.

A few pics how Im so far.
wo3tmiersgm0psq20gmj.jpg

do86qyk6uly9310m311w.jpg

eux22xaqsout2wg8plr7.jpg

"where do you get such wonderful toys"or as they say great work but where do yo get patterns for this it looks very complex

Hi das 1 here ,was just hopeing you still have the pep files as have tried that fileshare place and it comes up invalid link all the time and if its possible to e mail a set. This is my first attempt at armour and I just seem to keep hitting brick walls .My email is ds9sg1@live.co.uk and realy hope that you can help a newbie to be proud of a project for once in my life thanks in advance for any help you can give

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back