Help- Back the Future Doc's Amplifier

Hi! Those are not the knobs in the movie. You can see it frame by frame.
vlcsnap-2021-04-04-21h18m52s187.png

control-panel-_Labels.jpg

Can someone help me with this?
I can't find anyone who has made a prop to see all the red labels.

This is what I managed to see frame by frame.

1: MASTER???? DRIVERS
2: PRIMARY DRIVER
3: OVERDRIVE
4: PRIMARY POWER
5: ???
6: ???
7: MASTER
8: DRIVER ADJUST

Last edited:
Hello all. I'm attempting to replicate the control panel on Doc's Amplifier. I've identified several of the components. Some are easy to find but pricey. Others are difficult to find. I was hoping, some of you would be willing to help me with my search. I'm sharing pics and descriptions of what I know and am looking for.

This first one is made by general electric. Type 157. Very hard to find.
AF1QipO_V0pYh7zKieZIbt4pE7AjMWvLL054GNilaoiP

This one is made by Simpson. It's segmental because it goes form 100-130. I've seen these but I was too late to buy it.
AF1QipOh49zZhulQ8oKigxcemKw4Fk3SuWGy1QPf1HCM

This last one. I'm looking at the bottom panel. It has a bunch of individual circuit breakers on it. Any ideas?
AF1QipOL_ccdVq6XyTyAJ6o4aMPcdxbfiZJsYkgH2cRi
Hello. Any progress with this? I am trying to identify the text of all the red labels.

Have you seen this post from 'MattyJ'? Back to the Future Guitars
He doesn't appear to have a build thread of his own but I wish he would start one even if it is after the fact because I'm super intrugued by it! As a lifelong guitar player and BTTF fan I'm utterly blown away by his replica of Doc's guitar amp. It reminds me of something that could have been built for Pete Townsend of The Who, Brian May of Queen, or Eddie VanHalen if they'd ever comissioned Doc Brown to build them a custom guitar amplifier

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back