Help a fellow youngblood

Smoke1

Hi guys,I've been looking around marveled at how many trully skilled people are populating this forum,it's just amazing cheers to all you guys.
So I've come to a point where I too want to have my own suit and I'm thinking of starting with Bio and mask since I saved few g's for this.
Naturally I have a few doubts and seeking opinions of more experienced people that i know are alot around here.

I'm thinking of making a wolf suit,starting as I stated with bio and mask as 1st step,I always had this question in mind,for ex: a certain bio must have a correspondent mask to fit correctly right?Can any of you recommend me someone or someplace where I can buy a nicely done(I mean really cool cause I've seen some ubber bios and masks and some are ok but not as top)wolf full mask so I can still wear it after taking of the bio and looks kick ass along with a properly fitting bio.
Cheers

*Sorry for my bad english,it's not my native language.

Hi guys,I've been looking around marveled at how many trully skilled people are populating this forum,it's just amazing cheers to all you guys.
So I've come to a point where I too want to have my own suit and I'm thinking of starting with Bio and mask since I saved few g's for this.
Naturally I have a few doubts and seeking opinions of more experienced people that i know are alot around here.

I'm thinking of making a wolf suit,starting as I stated with bio and mask as 1st step,I always had this question in mind,for ex: a certain bio must have a correspondent mask to fit correctly right?Can any of you recommend me someone or someplace where I can buy a nicely done(I mean really cool cause I've seen some ubber bios and masks and some are ok but not as top)wolf full mask so I can still wear it after taking of the bio and looks kick ass along with a properly fitting bio.
Cheers

*Sorry for my bad english,it's not my native language.

Check the "who makes what" post in the section of buy, sell, trade. It list pretty much everybody. I have figure out that the mask need to be designed to fit the specific bio. For example a open mouth mask will not fit in a small front bio. I guess a closed mouth mask would fit behind most bio's offering the widest range of choices there.

Thanks for the intel Darkwolf I'll look there,I wanted a closed mandible mask for sure because of the said bio issue,more ideas are always welcome guys.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back