Helmets, Hats and Headsets Collection....New addition.....Cpt Willard.

Re: Helmets, Hats and Headsets Collection

Very nice clean display! Excellent collection!

Love it! Very inspirational as always. :thumbsup I've been thinking about doing something similar to that with some of my hat props as well.

The headset sixth from the bottom is also the headset used in Star Wars ANH. Great piece!

Very glad you like it guys. The Gaff helmet didnt sell a while back and im very glad it didnt now but im very sorry i didnt get one of those incredible Alien helmets Ritchie put together.

That headset was also in Moonraker and some other stuff i cant remember.

Great collection with some very unique classics there.

You are obviously a man of great taste! :thumbsup

Much appreciated guys.
Got a couple more in the works that come under the classics section, still have to source some components.

Re: Helmets, Hats and Headsets Collection....New addition....."Come out Neville"

Have been putting a pretty extensive Apocalypse Now collection together for a while now and was going to just put everything up at once but with all the BS going on, i thought it might be cool to put something up early that some people might dig. Kilgore was too obvious and has been done to death.

View attachment 80676View attachment 80677View attachment 80678View attachment 80679View attachment 80680View attachment 80681View attachment 80682

Thanks Jeff, to be honest, the only reason i didnt do the great mans hat is because i dont have a cabinet to fit it in and my place is a dust factory, looking forward to seeing yours though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back