Star Wars Helmets and masks part 2

Prop Store

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The following are up for sale. Listed are UK/international shipping prices. Please PM me if you want to discuss anything. Some very rare items here.

Bith musician latex mask by thawn_es. £200 plus shipping.
bith1.jpg bith2.jpg

Bom Vimdin late mask by Tom Spina. £250 plus hipping.
bomvimdin1.jpg bomvimdin2.jpg

Djas Puhr latex bust by Tom Spina. £250 plus shipping.

djaspuhr2.jpg djaspuhr1.jpg

Dr. Cornelius Evazan latex bust with glass eye by Tom Spina. £350 plus shipping.
drevazan1.jpg

Givin latex mask by Tom Spina. £250 plus shipping.
Givin1.jpg

Labria (Deavorian) latex mask by Tom Spina. £200 plus shipping.
Labria1.jpg

Mosep latex mask by Tom Spina. Latex has hardened a little in places but overall still very good. £250 plus shipping.
Mosep2.jpg mosep1.jpg

Walrusman latex bust by Tom Spina. £350 plus shipping.
Walrus1.jpg

Latex/fur Wolfman latex mask by Tom Spina. £350 plus shipping.
Wolfman1.jpg

Duros latex mask by Tom Spina cast from an original. £300 plus shipping.
Duros1.jpg

Feltipern (Gotal) latex/fur mask by Tom Spina. £350 plus shipping.
Feltipern1.jpg Feltipern2.jpg

Snaggletooth foam filled resin bust. A recast of the Tom Spina latex mask as far as I can tell. £200 plus shipping.
Snaggletooth1.jpg

Modified SDS Tie Fighter - Replaced mowhawk and corrected the construction of the forehead area and added all original vintage add-on parts. £400 plus shipping.
tie1.jpg tie2.jpg tie3.jpg

Master Replicas RotS Vader with all display stand, both display plaques, CoA, paperwork, and original packaging, boxes and very large shipping carton. Has a small chip on the corner of one cheek I didn't even notice until I packed it for weighing. Easy repair. Very good condition otherwise. £700 plus shipping.
mrvader1.jpg mrvader3.jpg mrvader5.jpg

EFX RotS Clone Trooper helmet with display stand and plaque, CoA, paperwork, packaging, box and shipping carton. The helmet has been dropped and has some damage that could be repaired and with a little skill if you can find a matching paint, hence only £150 plus shipping.
ep3clone1.jpg ep3clone2.jpg ep3clone3.jpg ep3clone4.jpg

Richies Armor ANH Red 5 X-Wing helmet. Visor flips up and down. There is a repaired break in the plastic bar the visor is attached to which will not be seen from the outside. Features original Racal headset earpiece and box with replica mic, and real APH6 ear cups. £150 plus shipping.
Red53.jpg Red52.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No Cantina fans here?

I'm using UPS for shipping now instead of Royal Mail, so prices might vary slightly. Best to PM me first.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobasBounty

No Cantina fans here?

I'm using UPS for shipping now instead of Royal Mail, so prices might vary slightly. Best to PM me first.

I would be all over these cantina masks but unfortunately I have developed a severe allergy to latex. I really want the Duros and Mosep masks but they would literally be the death of me. Eyeing the X-wing helmet and the clone trooper helmet.

Prop Store