Interest Helmet Stand

chalback

Sr Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in the following helmet stand, After seeing eFX has stop making the nice stand they use to i had this prototype made up. As of right now the base has the 3 holes drilled for decorative bolt heads or screws for anyone that wants to customize the stand to their collection.

The stand will be made of the following parts.

- 1/4" thick acrylic top with countersunk hole.
- 13" long x 1" thick brushed aluminum rod
- 1/8" thick acrylic base top
- 1/2" MDF Matte black base plate with countersunk hole
- 1/16" brushed aluminum plate
- 2x nut holders installed
- Comes with all hardware
- Made in Canada

Please let me know if you guys are interested and then i will be able to see what i can do for price.

IMG_0608.jpg
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg

Last edited:
Interested but have questions.

Is it possible to get a name plate or is that separate?
is it possible to get an acrylic cover to protect the helmet?

I think we might have discussed on FB. I am interested depending on price and shipping costs to EU.

Hey guys, Sorry there hasn't been any updates. The guy i was dealing with went on vacation and how his company has picked up a big contract with a construction company for some directional signage so this has been but on his back burner list, I am trying to see if i can find another acrylic guy right now to see if he would be interested.

Im trying to see if i can find a name plate the i might be able to offer with the stand but right now it all depends on how much i can get these made, I want to be able to offer these at a reasonable price.

As of right now there is no price yet until i can find a new guy.

Subscribing to this post. May be interested depending on price and shipping to Australia.

Would also be interested in acrylic case and name plate (for Efx Vader helmet)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back