Hell's Kitchen

The Keeper

I am obsessed with this show. I am trying to find a way on as a diner, in the hopes of Chef Ramsay calling me a donkey! I also like Kitchen Nightmares very much. Ive tried other kitchen shows but they dont do it for me.

Anyone else in this boat?

I love Hell's Kitchen. Kitchen Nightmares is also very good. We usually watch Master Chef as well, but it's not as exciting. Also, Chef Ramsey is a little more mellow. Do you ever catch The F Word on BBC? I get a lot of recipes from that show.

Ramsay seems like a nice bloke. My wife took my ten year old son to a book signing here in Melbourne, and he got way behind with people chatting. His minders moved him along and as he passed by my wife asked if he would sign my sons book, as it was his birthday, which it really was.

The minders tried to keep him going, but he stopped and crouched down, signed his book, and wished him a Happy Birthday, made my boys day

Kitchen Nightmares on BBC is so different. They are so much more polite there than here in the US. It is actually kind of a commentary on America, we have to have drama or we are not interested. I love it!

To get on the show see if they have a following on twitter and facebook, or write the show on the website. I'm always convinced the people in the background shows like that are usually friend of the production staff and such.
Have you seen that Restaurant Impossible?

To get on the show see if they have a following on twitter and facebook, or write the show on the website. I'm always convinced the people in the background shows like that are usually friend of the production staff and such.

I thought the same thing.

Have you seen that Restaurant Impossible?

I dont think I have seen that one.

Last edited:
Ramsay seems like a nice bloke. My wife took my ten year old son to a book signing here in Melbourne, and he got way behind with people chatting. His minders moved him along and as he passed by my wife asked if he would sign my sons book, as it was his birthday, which it really was.

The minders tried to keep him going, but he stopped and crouched down, signed his book, and wished him a Happy Birthday, made my boys day

Great story and good to hear!

I have to say, Ramsey is by far my favorite chef. Bourdain is a close number two, but I would go ape *** to meet Ramsey in person and have him tell me to *** off:) Never miss a show of his.

Love watching Ramsey. However, regarding Kitchen Nightmares, people boggle my mind at times...

The guy has failed in the past and succeeded incredibly as a chef and restaurateur...and you're going to fight with him while your business fails around you? :confused

Love watching Ramsey. However, regarding Kitchen Nightmares, people boggle my mind at times...

The guy has failed in the past and succeeded incredibly as a chef and restaurateur...and you're going to fight with him while your business fails around you? :confused

That my friend is where you find the magic! Thats the best part.

as a former chef, I watch a lot of the cooking shows lol Gordon's being some of the tops

Currently I am getting a huge kick out of Bitchin' Kitchen on Cooking Channel though.

Re this season of HK, Elise is the Omarosa of Hell's Kitchen. I would have dumped her ass in a cold shower a long time ago.

I don't miss an episode of HK. As for this season, I don't know why people don't tell Elise where to stick it. She always asks other players if this or that is cooked right, then bitches at them on the spot if they're not answering her, then bashes them after the dinner is over....she's horrible. People must be afraid of her or something.

I really want Elise to go but it seems that Gordon is keeping her around for the drama. He keeps teasing us with her elimination.

Of course that's why Elise is still around- because everyone wants her to go. That's how things are in 'reality' tv. She causes the most people to talk about it, so she stays. That's why I hate 'reality' tv.

What I don't understand is, there are 4 of them left, next week one of them will get to run a restauant and they still can't cook pasta?

How can any of them run a kitchen if they can't cook simple things?

Brian

I'd bet it's going to come down to Paul or Will.

I also believe that who ever wins will probably get some 1 on 1 training time with Ramsey before being allowed to take over BLT. I seriously doubt they'll throw the winner to the wolves...Ramsey's reputation could suffer if the restaurant fails.

I've had heart attacks every time Elise goes up there and doesn't get eliminated. This last one where Jennifer turned around and threw her fit was awesome! Totally hooked on this show. My wife and daughter also get pretty ecstatic about the show, but I've tried to explain it's all just editing, and there is so much more footage they don't see about people. Ramsey makes his decisions for a reason which we aren't privy to. My wife also keeps telling me she wants to eat there, but I have to keep telling her if I go to a restaurant, I actually want to eat!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back