Hellraiser Pinhead Costume Life-sized

sirbrad

Sr Member
Been a long time coming, but now it is time...Your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!!

I got the silicone mask for wearing and usually they do not work well on mannequins, but this one looked great on it. I also have a display one in latex I will be using on it soon. Doing the life-sized first then tailoring it for wearing the costume. I added velcro and lots of glue to suck in the waist, and made the hooks out of fish hooks, and cut off the sharp ends. I also laced the suit up with a shoe lace and spaced out the weapons, I did not have time to make a saw so used what I had. I also left the paint they came with as it looked kinda cool and with the blue tint, plus making so many costumes for others I did not have time to paint them or add my own blood but they are fine. Also trimmed the robe down so it would not drag under my feet. Put together the puzzle box and added a 7 color pumpkin for the lights from hell effect, love how it came out!

hdts.jpg

jyoz.jpg

j8dk.jpg

qa06.jpg

00sa.jpg

to8y.jpg

5pwp.jpg

s90j.jpg

6817.jpg

ovn9.jpg

m953.JPG

i6j2.jpg

zn38.jpg

acfj.jpg

uz3q.jpg

Last edited:
the effect of the costume is brilliant :) in low light that would scare the crap out of me :D

did you make the silicone mask? i wish there was a bit more texture in the 'cut' sections between the nails. the lines look painted on rather than actually cut into the face up close which is a bit of a shame

Razer-you-are-viewing-the-hellraiser-named-pinhead-64135.jpg

this is me just being nit picky, the whole outfit looks awesome but under lights it just seems to lose a bit of the 'edge'

That is some amazing work man. I love it. Not enough of these. Pinhead is my fave. Got to ask have you tried anything from the puppet master? GM

Thanks! Yeah the lines are sculpted in might not show in the pics. Also they said they did not try to make it 100% accurate because they do not want to be sued but it is close and looks great, and the effect is awesome especially in person. I have not done any Puppet Master stuff have not seen that movie in many years not a huge fan of it really but have not seen any of it lately.

- - - Updated - - -

With the latex Morningside Sanitarium mask, also available now since I already have the silicone one and don't need two.

7mcv.jpg

1i0j.jpg

jiby.jpg

sgvg.jpg

de2m.jpg

Re: 2013 Halloween Costume Contest Entry Hellraiser Pinhead

Adding velcro to make the costume form fitting as it comes really baggy. Cutting holes and running a lace through to hang the weapons, and using flower pot hooks to hang them and spaced out with knots. Added fish hooks and cut off the sharp ends for safety.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back